Wednesday 2 April 2014

Lil Miss Miss ft Banky W- Temptation

Lil Miss Miss ft Banky W- Temptation

The introduction was beautiful and the song captured my attention right from the beginning. The lyrics were sultry ("..Banky, put your knife in a me cake..." )

and I enjoyed the play with words ( "..I’m distress in the stress, Mistress so I’m bless..." )

The verse apt ( I Know it’s wrong, But it feels so right, Doing every little thing we like, I Know it’s bad, But it feels so good, Doing every little thing we do")

It is something that passionate people can relate to .

The vocals were strong enough for this kind of song. The instruments gave the song a greater depth and appeal. The video is sassy, not overdone or cheesy. I love it

One of the best Naija ( Nigerian) songs I've heard this year

You can download it here: link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment