Thursday 5 January 2012

Niyi Ehindero-Rest In Peace

Niyi Ehindero-Rest in Peace
I commiserate with my friend, Sunday Ehindero- who lost his brother, Niyi, yesterday. Niyi was cut down in the prime of his life, by government forces,alledgedly during one of the numerous protests related to the removal of fuel subsidy by the Nigerian government. 
Sunday, I know that you're hurting right now and inconsolable. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal-I hope this helps to ease the pain.  I pray that God grants you and your family the fortitude to bear this loss. sad smiley
Niyi Ehindero, Rest In Peace

6 comments:

  1. fuel subsidy victim osh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss him, he was instrumental to my integration back to this useless country twice. May his soul rest in peace, but i promise to help fish out the perpetrators of this hideous crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rest in peace uncle.........have not been myself since i heard the news......u need to see my dad crying like a baby for u.....i will miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for the lost you all bear. but i must promise you guys Nigeria is not ones a country of life rather death. they only know how to take away from people and not to give. stupid country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to express some thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular setting. As a result of looking out through the online world and meeting thoughts that were not helpful, I figured my life was gone. Existing without the presence of answers to the difficulties you've fixed through this article is a crucial case, as well as ones that could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not discovered the website. Your own capability and kindness in taking care of the whole lot was useful. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not come upon such a point like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the expert and sensible guide. I won't hesitate to propose the website to anybody who ought to have guide on this problem.
    Spyder Victor 09 Paintball Gun Marker Mega Set

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Steven- I don't know how this article is of help in your situation!. I'm guessing it's the quote highlighted in yellow. Anyway, I'm glad somebody appreciates what this part-time blogger (me) is doing. If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased

    ReplyDelete