Tuesday 27 December 2011

Scarface's Tony Montana-Balls of Steel!





Tony Montana-Balls of Steel! 
Scarface's Tony Montana (Al Pacino) has to be one of the few likable antiheroes in film history
Hear one of so many of his memorable quotes:
''Let's get something straight here, I never f*cked anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming. All I have in this world are my balls and my words, and I don't break it for no one . You understand?"
That piece of sh*t up there, I never liked him. I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend, Angel Fernandez, killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. You wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make your move'' This was Tony's response to his Bolivian cocaine kingpin host, Sosa,when his integrity was questioned. This was after witnessing the killing of his police informant accomplice by Sosa's henchmen!. Mere mortals would have cowered and stammered. Not Tony Montana. One word to describe this-Ballsy!sunglasses smiley


No comments:

Post a Comment