Saturday 4 February 2012

Mean Girls- That's so fetch!

 Mean Girls- That's so fetch!
Mean Girls ( 2004) -a teen comedy about how female high school social cliques operate- is a must watch for all film afficionados. As a girl, if you've not seen Mean Girls, I don't know where you're going in life, but it's the wrong direction!laughing smiley- I make this bold statement without any qualms. It is so relatable.
The quotes are epic! A few days ago, # top5meangirlquotes was a trending topic on Twitter
Here are some of the quotes:
That's why her hair's so big, it's full of secrets!laughing smiley - Damien talking about Gretchen Wieners (Lacey Chabert)

 
Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean that's just like the rules of feminism! 
I'm so sorry that people are jealous of me. But I can't help it if I'm populareyelashes smiley
Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!
That's so fetch! sunglasses smiley- the greatest quote of all ( in my opinion)
 -Gretchen

She doesn't even go here!
Go Glen Coco
- Damien (Daniel Franzese)

She's a life ruiner. She ruins people's liveshappy smiley - Janis ( Lizzy Caplan) talking about Regina George(Rachel McAdams)

Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles... And I'm sorry for telling everyone... And I'm sorry for repeating it just now. Karen (Amanda Seyfried)

I gave him everything, I was half a virgin when I met him!happy smiley
I love her! She's like a Martian.hug smiley
I know she's kind of socially retarded and weird, but she's my friend... so, just promise me you wont make fun of her.- Regina George

 I don't hate you 'cos you're fat, you're fat 'cos I hate yousilly smiley- Cady(Lindsay Lohan)

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! -Coach Carr (Dwayne Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment