Thursday 3 October 2013

Scandal -Olivia Pope: "It's Handled"

Scandal -Olivia Pope: "It's Handled"

Scandal -Season 3, Episode 1: It's Handled

Scandal is back y'all

The Premiere of season 3 was filled with powerful dialogues, plots and subplots

-It's about the public knowledge of President Fitz having an affair with Olivia Pope ( Kerry Washington) and the plans for damage limitation

But the buzz all over Twitter is about everything Olivia Pope-

Her Wardrobe:

Olivia Pope's white Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 jacket had women going oohs and aahs on Twitter all night. Her tv wardrobe is EPIC

Hear “@WendyWilliams: . @ScandalABC is INSANE! You better work Olivia Pope with that jacket and Prada purse. SERIOUS!!!!!!” Lol

Her quotes:

"It's Handled"

"I Am MANY Things... STUPID Is Not One Of Them!!!"

"In order for me to do my job effectively, I'm going to need you to refrain from calling me a whore!....at least not to my face"

#Spartan

Dad- "you're running out of options"

Olivia- "I always have options"

Yeah, she's got a cult following alright!!

Please Iyanla, fix Olivia Pope's life!! Lol

That babe can do no wrong right now. For real!

It's handled!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment