Saturday 20 August 2011

Boring Premiership

Boring Premiership
Three of the main teams in the English Premiership were in action yesterday. Frankly, it was like watching paint dry!! :( Makes me wonder if this league is over-hyped. Liverpool vs Arsenal was like watching two relegation-bound teams!. Speaking of relegation, something drastic needs to happen at Arsenal 'cos they are in relegation form at the moment. At Chelsea, the only thing that has changed is the Manager. Goal-less Torres is still doing what he knows how to do best-failing to score !:D Anelka will always slow down the tempo of the attack, Drogba will continue to sulk for not been in the starting line up(rightly so, as I don't think Torres is better) and, sincerely, I don't think Kalou has what it takes at this level anymore. It's all looking good for Man. Utd again. I think their only serious competition is Man. City. It's early days yet, I hope things change because at the moment I think this is a boring league!!

szólj hozzá: Arsenal vs Liverpool 0:2

szólj hozzá: Chelsea 2-1 West Bromwich

No comments:

Post a Comment