Wednesday 15 June 2011

King Kong ain't got sh*t on me!

Rant of the day

King Kong ain't got sh*t on me!

"You 'mickiefickies' will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! SHU program, nigga, 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of day...Who the f*ck do you think you are f*cking with? I'm the POLICE, I run sh*t here, you just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this *mickiefickie* down. KING KONG ain't got sh*t on me! "
Detective Alonzo Harris(Denzel Washington)-Training Day

Forget the profanities, you couldn't touch Denzel in this film. He brought his A- game to the table! Talk about getting into character for a role. He made badass sooo cool. Deservedly got an Oscar for his performance(a long overdue one, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment