Wednesday 29 June 2011

Word!

Word!
If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased. Katharine Hepburn

  Yep!  



There are more than  a thousand views already on this new blog (you won't believe that I'm getting views from places as varied as USA, Benin Republic, Vietnam! :D) but just 2 comments and 2 reactions! :( *Smh* 
 Na wa o!(that's pidgin English for 'that sucks')

My impression- (1)I've got really shit*y social network 'friends' 
 (2) I've got stalkers as 'friends'!! 
(3) My 'friends' don't understand that it is important to leave feedbacks

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and put you in category (3). 'Cos as long as we're on the try, try again flow, we're good :)
So, please leave a comment or click the Reactions buttons( funny, interesting, cool) and encourage a brotha!B-)
'Cos:
 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment