Thursday 29 May 2014

Mo Cheddah ft Phyno- Destinambari

Mo Cheddah ft Phyno- Destinambari

Check out:

Mo Cheddah ft Phyno- Destinambari

Not feeling the introduction and I file Phyno's contribution in the "what's the point" category.

The fact that I don't understand the Igbo language doesn't help!

The lyrics are sultry but cheesy as hell :

( "..Oh baby

Lets play this love like say na indian movie

You’ll be the actor and I’ll be your groupie

I’ll be your groupie tonight

You’ll be Jamindra

I’ll be Najino

I can play Sunita

And if you let me be that indian sister

I’ll play Sunita tonight...."

The hook was on point...and cheesy too! :

(...Tonight I’m in for anything

I will act indian film like destinambari

I want to show you just how much you mean to me

I don’t mind if we born twins….ah ah

I don dey find this love since….ah ah

I just want to give you all of me..." )

The chorus is sassy:

"....Destinambari

I want to show you just how much you mean to me

Epo n be, ewa n be o

Epo n be

Epo n be...." )

The vocals are strong and catchy. The instrumentals are just right and the melody is lovely

I love the classy black and white alternating with colour video shots, though too dark in parts

Summary: Cheesy lyrics but catchy and memorable song. I love it!

One of the best Nigerian songs I've seen this year

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment